-

Sunday, April 13, 2014

A Different Style for an Easter Basket...

While shopping at the Local Tractor Supply...
I spied the perfect idea for Easter Baskets! Wired Egg Gathering Baskets!  I was instantly transported through time...Thoughts of gathering eggs at my great grandparents country home flooded my mind.  Great memories...So I loaded my cart with Egg Baskets for the whole Family! Hippity Hoppity Easter's on it's away....
These baskets came together quick...loved the bright & cherry colors...
Ready & waiting...
 I found these Egg Gathering Baskets at Tractor Supply. They were perfect for Easter!
 I gathered every thing I needed...  These baskets will hopefully build lasting memories...
 With 9 grand kids...Easter looks more like Christmas...heehee
Simplistic yet fun & functional!
Have a Happy Easter with Style...
 photo photo-12_zpsb1f5b574.jpg

No comments :