-

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Margarita Style Guacamole...

This Guacamole Dip is a little tipsy...it's made with Tequila....
My cousin had shared a recipe with me the other day, it looked delicious...I told her I had one very similar...and it was one of my favorite's....Well, I decided I'd share it with you today....Enjoy
Margarita Style Guacamole

Ingredients:


  • 4-6 avocados, cut in half, remove seed and peel
  • 3 tablespoons of diced yellow onion
  • 2 teaspoons of chopped jalapenos 
  • 2 tablespoons of finely chopped cilantro
  • 1 red medium tomato, seeded and chopped fine
  • 1 teaspoon of garlic pepper or PineCreek Ranch Seasoning
  • dash of salt
  • 1 heaping tablespoon of minced garlic
  • 3 tablespoons of Margarita Mix
  • 3 tablespoons of Tequila, *I used Petron Silver
In a bowl, mash avocado's with a fork, then add the tequila & the margarita mix, blend well.
Fold in other ingredients and blend well.  Store in the refrigeration until cold & serve

** To make a nice presentation; rim the edge of the serving bowl with a cut lime and dip in coarse salt. Then place the avocado dip in the serving dish.

A Tasty Treat to Serve with Style...
 photo photo-12_zpsb1f5b574.jpg

No comments :