My cousin had shared a recipe with me the other day, it looked delicious...I told her I had one very similar...and it was one of my favorite's....Well, I decided I'd share it with you today....Enjoy
- 4-6 avocados, cut in half, remove seed and peel
- 3 tablespoons of diced yellow onion
- 2 teaspoons of chopped jalapenos
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped cilantro
- 1 red medium tomato, seeded and chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon of garlic pepper or PineCreek Ranch Seasoning
- dash of salt
- 1 heaping tablespoon of minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons of Margarita Mix
- 3 tablespoons of Tequila, *I used Petron Silver
Fold in other ingredients and blend well. Store in the refrigeration until cold & serve
** To make a nice presentation; rim the edge of the serving bowl with a cut lime and dip in coarse salt. Then place the avocado dip in the serving dish.
A Tasty Treat to Serve with Style...