Cherry Vodka Bombs
recipe by NeeCee @ PineCreekStyle
- 1 batch of Cherries, pitted & presoaked/infused with Vodka (see that recipe here)
- 2 cups of melting chocolate candy for diping
- wax paper
- This is a recipe for the 21 & Over Club!
- Drain the Cherries from the Vodka, set on a paper towel to soak up excess moisture
- Melt candy chocolate according to the directions on the package
- Working quickly, Dip the drunk'n cherries, one at a time, in the melted chocolate and place on wax paper or parchment to harden. Repeat
- *** If you choose to leave the stems on a few, pit from the bottom leaving the top intact or dip fresh cherries, non alcohol, in the chocolate. **If you do NOT pit the Cherries be sure your guests are aware of the PITS!
- Store in the refrigerator when not serving.
The Cherry Vodka Bombs are very potent...You may want to limit your consumption. This recipe is for the 21 & Over crowd.
- Serve with special cocktails or as a dessert treat!
- These may also be served in drinks without the chocolate.
- Frozen without Chocolate served in Drinks will keep your Cocktails cold, giving you a chance to savor the infused cherry when the drink is finished!
Serving a Sweet Treat Packed with Flavor & Style...