- 1 cup of fully cooked Prime Rib, diced
- 1 small can of Green Chili's, drained well
- 1 cup of shredded blended Mexican Cheese, mine was a 4 cheese blend.
- Cumin & Garlic Salt to taste
- 1 package of Wonton Wrappers, 10-12
- Olive oil for frying & preparing rolls
- Mix the beef, green chili's & seasonings together
- Moisten a won ton wrapper with a tiny bit of olive oil. *( I put a small amount of oil on a cutting board and lightly place the wonton wrapper on top of the oil. Then, turn the wrapper over. You just need a small amount, a thin coating. This helps hold the roll together before & during the cooking.)
- Place a small amount of the meat mixture on the wrapper, add some cheese and fold the wrapper like an envelope. (See photo below)
- Roll the wrapper horizontal, repeat up to 10-12 times.
- Fry in hot Olive oil in a frying pan turning once, until done.
- Place on a papered towel plate to catch any excess oil. Repeat until all are cooked.
Serve with Nacho Cheese Sauce, Salsa, Sour Cream &/or Guacamole.
Serve as a Main Meal or as an Appetizer with Style...
Ps. These were delish, easy & quick! Ornery Loved these served for Lunch!!!
I bet Bev will try these....Bev, You'll have to give me your opinion! xo, NeeCee!