Chocolate Pepsi Cupcakes:
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix (I used sugar free)
- Oil, eggs and *water...I replaced the water with Diet Pepsi! These were ingredients were called for on my cake mix!
Mix & Bake ingredients according to the cake mix you choose. fill each cup no more than 1/2 of the cupcake paper...let cool
I used Pepsi in place of water because this makes the cupcakes light and airy! * I used diet to keep my cupcakes sugar free.
Salted Caramel Chocolate Frosting:
- 1 can of Hersey's Chocolate frosting (regular or sugar free)
- 1 1/2 heaping tablespoons of Caramel
- pinch of salt
- 1 butterfingers candy bar, crushed. I used this as additional topping for half of the cupcakes
- Coarse crushed Sea Salt, just a sprinkle....
The chocolate frosting, caramel and a pinch of salt, blend well
Frosting the Cupcakes:
I piped on the frosting without using a tip, in the center of each cupcake. On half of those, I sprinkled very lightly some coarse Sea Salt. On the other half I added crush Butterfinger pieces to the top.
And you are done! So easy to make, So tasty to eat! Enjoy!
Let the Party Begin with Style...
Happy graduation from 8th grade Cordell! You will enjoy high school! Congrats...We are so proud of you!, xo Nan & Pop!