- 1 box of corkscrew or elbow pasta
- dash of salt
- splash of olive oil
- water for boiling pasta
- 1 cup of whipping cream
- 6 tablespoons of butter, sliced
- 3 cups of Gruyere Cheese, grated
- 2 cups of Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 jar of Cheddar Cheese Sauce/Dip (in the Chip & Dip isle)
- 1 small onion, chopped and saute'
- 1 tablespoon, diced garlic
- 1/2 cup of Vodka, **Optional
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds of cooked Lobster
- 3/4 cup of Panko crumbs with Pine Creek Seasoning (see recipe) or garlic pepper
Preheat the oven to 250 degrees
Boil Pasta in water with a heavy dash of salt & a splash of olive oil. Cook and drain.
Place cooked pasta back into the stock pot, add 4 tablespoons of butter to the pot. Stir in the whipping cream and grated cheeses. Stir gently to blend over a low heat. In a bowl, mix together the cheese sauce, nutmeg, pepper, garlic and Vodka. Blend well and pour the cheese mixture into the hot cheese and pasta. Stir well to blend.
In a small fry pan, sauté' the chopped onion in 2 tablespoons of butter. When lightly browned, fold into the pasta & cheese.
Next fold in the cooked Lobster and stir. Place the Lobster Mac 'n Cheese into a large prepared baking pan (or small single serving casserole pans), sprinkle panko across the top, and season with garlic pepper or Pine Creek seasoning. Bake in the oven at 250 degrees for 30-35 minutes and serve!
**If you like, reserve some cooked Lobster ( and/or chives for color) to use on top as garnish.
Serving Dinner with Gourmet Style...