from the Cattle Queen @ PineCreekStyle
- 2 cups of softened butter
- 1 cup go sugar
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla powder
- 1 1/2 cup of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 3 cups of oatmeal, old fashion style
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 cup of toffee bits (8 ounces)
- 1/2 cup, heaping, of pink chocolate, chunked
- 1 cup of nuts, pecans (*optional)
- White Glitter frosting, in the tube, drizzle across the cooled cookies
- Sprinkle with Colored Sugar
- Mix all ingredients together and blend well. **I don't add nuts when cooking for a large group..due to allergies.
- Roll cookies into 2-3 inch balls. **If too soft, set in the freezer to cool for a few minutes. Then cook.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes
No Horsing around, Serving CowGirl Cookies with Style...