Cheesy 'Tater Tacos
- 1 package of small Corn Tortilla's (#8)
- 1 package of breakfast sausage, (#12), *(I used Jimmy Dean fully cooked)
- 1 can of cooked potatoes, sliced, drain; dice smaller
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 heaping tablespoon of processed cilantro
- 2 cups of cheddar cheese, grated
- Garlic Salt, Pepper, Cumin to taste
- Oil for frying
- Cook the sausage. when cooled, slice into rounds, set aside
- Grill the onions, add to the meat
- Fry the potatoes, add in the spices and cilantro
- Mix the above together, set in a warmed oven while frying the taco shells
- Fry the Taco Shells, set on a paper towel
Fill each Taco Shell with the Potato mixture and cheese and serve. Makes 8 tacos.
Serving Tasty Tacos with Style...