Peach Fritters from PineCreekStyle
- 2 cups of Bisquick
- 2/3 cup of Heaving Whipping Cream
- 2 cups of fresh peaches, diced
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon sugar mix, plus extra for sugaring after cooked...about 1/4 to 1/2 cup according to taste
- a heavy dash of nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla powder
- Oil for frying, I use Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Canola
1. Mix in a bowl; Bisquick, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon sugar, dash of nutmeg, vanilla powder, whipping cream & egg. Blend well
2. Fold in the peaches to the batter. Gently blend.
In a deep frying pan, heat oil until hot, Approximately to 36o-375 degrees.
Drop the fritter batter by teaspoons into the hot oil, growing on both sides.
Remove and place on a paper towel. Shake or sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the top.
**Work in small batches, 3-5 at a time.
Serving Fritters with Style & Taste...