- Make standard pancakes as usual, according to your brands directions. (*We used Cracker Barrel Brand)
- Mix and blend, then add the ingredients below
- One egg, blend 1 heaping tablespoon of Cinnamon Sugar blend (See my blend below)
- 1 heaping tablespoon of powdered Vanilla
- Food coloring, your choice of color, (We used Blue & Red), 6 drops of each.
- Color Sugar Candy Sprinkles, for garnish
- Powdered Sugar, for sprinkling
- Softened Butter for garnish
Mix and Blend pancake batter
Add in one egg, cinnamon blend & powdered Vanilla
Next, Add the food coloring drops. Gently swirl the color, leaving streaks of color.
Cook pancakes as usual...Place the pancakes in the over 0n 250 degrees to stay warm while cooking the remaining pancakes.
Garnish with Color Sugar crystals, Powdered Sugar and butter.
Cinnamon Sugar Recipe:
1/4 cup of granulated white sugar
1 tablespoon of Cinnamon
Mix well & sprinkle on! :)
These taste just like Snicker Doodle Cookies...Very Yummy! It would be a fun Birthday Breakfast. Your Kids will lover this breakfast...
Serving Kids a Breakfast they'll Love with Style...