the Cattle Queen Cooks @ PineCreekStyle
- 1 - 750ml 100 proof Vodka, *I used Citrus flavored Vodka for a little extra boost of flavor
- 7-8 Lemons, juiced
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Extract
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 1/2 cups of water
- In a large sauce pan, combine water and sugar bring to a boil. Bring to a gentle boil for about 5-7 minutes, dissolving the sugar.
- Remove the simple syrup from the heat and cool, set aside
- Mix together, in a large jar, the vodka, juice and extract. Shake or stir to blend.
- When the simple syrup has cooled, add to the Lemon Vodka mixture. Blend or shake well together.
- Place the lid on the jar and place in a cool, dark corner on the counter. Leave the mixture to sit for 1o days, shaking to blend, once a day. This will let the flavors blend together.
- Yields about 5+ cups more or less
**This recipe is great for cocktails, cooking & baking recipes. This recipe makes the perfect gift for the Holidays too!
Lemon-li-cious with Style...