the CattleQueenCooks at PineCreekStyle
- 2 large cans of Chili with Beef (I used Dennison's Original)
- 2 large cans of Ranch Beans (the brand was Ranch Style Beans)
- 1 small can of dices tomatoes with the juice
- 2 small cans of boiled sliced potatoes, drain & largely diced
- 2-3 carrots, peel, and slice into rounds
- 1 can of sweet corn, drained & roasted
- 1 small can of green chili's or jalapenos, drained ...Your choice
- 1 tablespoon of Mexican oregano , leveled
- 1 beef broth cube, (I used a beef broth cube from Knor's)
- 1 cup of water
- 1 small onion, chopped and sauté'
- 3 or 4 garlic pieces, chopped and roasted with the onions
- 1-2 tablespoons of butter
- Spices: Pine Creek Ranch Seasoning or Garlic Pepper & Cumin to taste
- Place in a prepared (cooking spray) large crock pot, place all ingredients except the onion, garlic, corn and butter. mix well and let simmer
- Sauté the onions, garlic and corn with butter. Cook until browned, then add to the crock pot.
- Let cook on low all day if you like...or cook on a higher setting to dine sooner. Easy to do either way since this is an open & dump recipe.
Savory Chili for a Cold Winter Night, Seved with Style....