from the CattleQueen Cooks at PineCreekStyle
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 2 cans of crab meat, drain, rinse & squeeze dry
- 1 small jar of pimentos, drained and rinsed
- 2 stalks of green onions, sliced thin
- 24 large wonton wrappers or 48 small wontons
- 1 small onion, diced & sautéed
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- PineCreek Ranch Seasoning (here) or garlic pepper to taste
- Dash of red pepper, go lightly, you just want a touch of spicy bite
- Saute the chopped onions in a fry pan with butter, PineCreek Seasoning & the Worcestershire Sauce. cook until caramelized and cool
- Mix all other ingredients together, blending well
- Prepare the wonton wrappers for filling
- Fold in the cooked onions to the cream cheese mixture and blend
- Fill the wonton wrappers with the cream cheese mixture, about 1 heaping tablespoon or so and roll up. (If using the small wrappers, use a teaspoon for measurement and fold in a triangle shape
- 6. Fry the Rangoon's in a small amount of hot olive oil on both sides and cool on a paper towel. Keep the Crab Rangoon's hot in a warm oven...then serve.
- Use a Chinese hot sauce or sweet & sour of desired for dipping
This is an awesome appetizer.... Or serve as a meal with a side salad.
Full of Amazing Taste & Holiday Style...