Smores-e-licious Cheesecake Bites
So delicious &light in taste. Not over the top sweet, just right!
- 2 1/2 cups of Miniature Marshmallow's
- 2 bricks of Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup of Powder Sugar
- 1 cup, (plus 1/4 cup for garnish) of Crushed Graham Crackers
- Melting Chocolate, 8-10 ounces
- In a bowl, mix and blend the cream cheese & powder sugar. Blend well.
- Mix in the Marsh mellows, blend well
- Place the 1 cup of crushed graham crackers in a small bowl
- Melt the Chocolate in a medium bowl, for dipping.
- Pinch off bite size pieces of the cream cheese mixture, dip into the melted chocolate & immediately dip the bottom (chocolate) into the graham crackers
- Place the Bites onto a waxed paper baking sheet and let the chocolate harden
- Repeat until done
- Drizzle the remaining Chocolate over the top of the Cheesecake bites, then garnish with remaining graham cracker crumbs
- Let chocolate harden, keep in the refrigerator unless serving
Eat, Chew & Repeat...