Fried Cowboy Hash
- Wonton wrappers, 1 package
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup of ranch beans
- 1 large baked potato, diced or 1 can of sliced canned potatoes, diced
- 1 to 1/12 cups of diced beef, (leftover Prime Rib. Steak, Tri Tip)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of butter for sautéing
- Sesonings: PineCreek Ranch Seasoning or Garlic Pepper & cumin to taste
- Saute the chopped onion in the butter. set aside
- Mix together: Meat, potatoes, beans and seasonings
- Then fold in the onions, mix well
- On each wonton, place a small amount of hash mixture and roll closed. Repeat until wontons are filled.
- Fry 3 or 4 rolled wontons at a time in olive oil. Place on paper towels as each batch is cooked to soak up excess oil.
- Serve Hot.
I love using the wrappers...they are so versatile...