Salmon Breakfast Sandwich
- 1 sheet of Puff Party, cut in fourths see directions below
- Small amount of butter, melted to brush the tops of the uncooked pastry
- Scant amount of garic salt & pepper, sprinke on top of the uncooked pastry
- Scant amount of grated parmesan
- 1 fried egg per sanwich, runny/soft yolk
- 1 package of fresh smoked salmon, divided in fourths
- Capers, desired amount per sandwich
- Hollandaise sauce, I used Knoor's brand and followed the directions on the package, divide into four equal rations
- Bake the Puff pastry according to the directions on the bos, brush melted butter on top and sprinkle the tops with seasonings and parmesan. Bake and set aside. After cooled divide each puff pastry in half. set aside until assembly.
- Fry one egg per sandwich, we like over easy style...*The yolk is wonderful mixed with all the other ingredients. **Your preference on the cooked egg
- Have the Hollandaise sauce cooked and on simmer...use it to assemble and drizzle over the finished sandwich
- Have the press salmon, prepared to layer for assembly
- Assembly of Sandwich: On the bottom of the puff pastry, add a talespoon og Hollandaise sauce. Next layer the salmond, and egg, adding more Holandaise sauce over each layer. Place the top of the puff pastry on top and drizzle with Hollandaise sauce. Garnish with Capers and Serve.
A beautiful presentation! You will get tons of Ohhh's & Ahhh's, before, during and after serving these gems! Years 4 Sandwiches....Be sure to serve with forks and knives...
They are delicate, but delectible! Two thumbs up!