-

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Vintage Style Ranch Furniture Redo...

These were an amazing find...and I snatched them up the minute I saw them. I have always loved the old Ranch Style Furniture from the late forty's & fifty's! When I saw them clear across the store...I knew they were mine! The set was $2oo for the Large, hand carved, heavy duty couch & chair, a grat deal! The pads are the old nagahide in a gold color....These will have to be replaced but for now..I was so pleased with the restaining & distressing....I had to share now! Eventually, I will have new pads made and leather instead of nogahide....Amazingly they are still in pretty good shape and can wait till my budget is ready! Take a look at these beauties!!!!
Large Couch
Club Chair...Oversized
 The back of the couch.... Love this Vintage Ranch Style Furniture!
Couch Before ... Sanded & prepared for staining
 The back of the couch... Before
The couch & chair before staining...
So happy with the outcome..... LOVE IT!

Love & Share with Style...See us on FaceBook, Pinterest & Instagram too!
 photo photo-12_zpsb1f5b574.jpgXO

No comments :