Visit our Facebook Page...Always something extra shared there....
Like & Love with Style to save on your FB timelines...And Don't forget about our Pinterest Page too!
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup of whipping cream
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 can of well drained corn
- 1 teaspoon of oilve oil
- A heaping tablesppon of dehydrated onions
- 2-3 dashes of red pepper,* optional...but we love the mild little bite of the red pepper
- Additional olive oil for frying
- In a mixing bowl: whip together all ingredients except the corn and additional frying oil together, blend well
- Fold in drained corn and gently combine
- Heat the frying oil in a cast iron/frying pan
- Drop teaspoons of the fritter batter in the hot oil and fry on all sides
- Use a slotted spoon to remove from the hot oil
- Place on a paper towel to cool
- Serve with Butter or honey butter
Great for Appetizers, snacks or a side dish...Enjoy!
PS. The whipping cream makes the batter light & not heavy