Arriving home late, hungry and still a list of to do's in hand...I threw this recipe together in a flash. The aroma was wonderful as it cooked....Ir tasted as good as it smelled!
- 1 box of Chicken broth, 32 ounces
- 3 cups of water
- 1 cube of vegetable brotth (I used Knorrs brand)
- 1 cup of peas, canned & drained
- Chives, or green onions, sliced small 2-3 stalks
- 1 heaping tablespoon of dehydrated onions
- Garlic pepper to taste
- 1 small pakage of potstickers (mine were Pork, premade & frozen) 12-20 pieces
- 2 eggs, scrambled & uncooked
- In a large pot add the liquid chicken broth & vegetable broth cube, cook over med hot heat
- Add the water
- Next add all the ingredients except the uncooked scrambled eggs
- Cook until everything is hot and blended together
- Drizzle the raw eggs into the hot soup. They will cook in the hot soup.
- When the eggs have cooked the soup is ready to eat
Bite, Chew & Repeat.....YUM...