The CattleQueen Cooks at PineCreekStyle
**I made mine "lower" carb...
This recipe will be posted in two sections: the cheesecake w/crust & the fruit sauce.
Baked Cheesecake w/Crust
Ingredients & Directions:
- 1/4 cup of *almond or white flour (* I used Almond flour)
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar, packed
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of almonds, chopped or crushed in small pieces
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter
-Mix all ingredients together except the butter...blend well. After blending, fold in the melted butter.
-Press crust dough into a prepared cheesecake pan, square or round (9x9)
-Bake for 10 minutes, let cool, set aside, leave oven on and set at 350 degrees
**a NO egg batter
- 1/2 cup of *Almond flour or white flour
- 1/8 cup of chopped Almonds, fine but not powdered
- 2 tablespoons of white flour
- 2/3 cup of white sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 2 - 8 ounce packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 heaping tablespoon of powdered vanilla
- Spread the cheesecake mixture over the cooked crust, gently
**Return the pan to the oven (350 degrees) and bake for 50-55 minutes , until the center is cooked through. Check with a toothpick for doneness.
-Let the cheesecake rest for 30 minutes....place into the refrigerator to chill for at least and hour or more before serving
Champagne & Plum Sauce:
- 3/4 cup of maple syrup, (*I used sugar free)
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1/3 cup of Champagne or White Wine
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups of plums (other fruit), peeled, pitted and diced
-Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Sauce with thicken.
-Add the prepared fruit and cook until desired doneness...just depends on how soft/cooked you want the fruit.
Chill in the refrigerator , serve cold or warmed over the chilled cheesecake.
This was so good Ornery didn't comment until it was half gone ! :))) Ornery said: Two thumbs up!
Psst....It's the best baked cheesecake I've ever made....Just say'n!