*Check out our Facebook Pages: PineCreekStyle & The CattleQueen Cooks to Share & Save. Don't forget to Pin on your Pinterest boards...Worth Saving & Pinning!
The CattleQueen Cooks at PineCreekStyle
- 1 small Pork Tenderloin (serves 4), mine was seasoned with Pepper & Garlic
- 1 package of Pork gravy, dry, *I used Knorr's
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of cilantro paste
- 1 tablespoon of chunky garlic paste
- 1/2 cup of whiskey (your brand choice, I used Wild Turkey)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of water, depending on your size of tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- Cumin, smoked paprika, salt & pepper to taste
- Place the pork in a small prepared crock pot, turn on high
- Place all other ingredients in the crock pot
- Cook for 1/2 hour on high, reduce to low and let cook several hours
- Pork will be for tender, shred the Pork with forks and toss in the juices, mix well
- The pork may cook on warm for a while before serving, sauteeing in its whiskey gravy
We served ours with Grilled Red Mexican Corn (see recipe here), Mexican Rice (see recipe here) & Refried Beans.
Awesome meal. Absolutley tasty....