We are also posted at our Facebook Pages PineCreekStyle & The CattleQueen Cooks,
Pineterest & Instagram too! Be sure to visit & share with your friends & family!
*The CattleQueen Cooks at PineCreekStyle
Recipe adapted from our *Ghost Ranch Pudd'n Pie (see Here)
- 1 package of Golden Oreo Cookies, Crushed coarsely in a zip lock style bag with a rolling pin
- 1 package, 8 ounce size of Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon of powdered vanilla
- 1 large tub of Cool Whip, 16 ounces, softened, divided in half
- 2 small package or 1 large package of Instant White Chocolate or Vanilla pudding
- Approximately 3 cups of cold milk or the amount listed on the pudding boxes
- A white chocolate bar for garnishing the top of the dessert, grated or chopped
- Crush the oreo cookies, place in the bottom of a 9x13 pan, *I love to use foil pans for easy clean up
- Next, cream together the creamed cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and half of the cool whip. Blend together well. Layer on top of the crumbled cookies
- Mix the pudding as directed with the milk, it will thicken quickly. If you want it thicker, cool for 5-10 minutes in the refrigerator
- Layer the pudding on top of the cream cheese mixture
- Use the remaining Cool whip to frost the top of the dessert
- Garnish the top of the dessert with grated or crumbled white chocolate bar pieces
- Refridgerate the dessert for at least an hour, before serving. Serve with a spoon onto the dish or bowl.
- Notes: *Sugar free pudding may be used!