- 1 package of your favorite frozen meatballs or use your favorite meat loaf recipe
- 2 packages of Knorrs Beef Gravy dry mix, dry
- 1 1/4 cups of beef broth
- 1/14 cup of cabernet wine
- 1 small onion, diced & sautéed
- Garlic, roasted & diced, 1-2 cloves
- Pine Creek Ranch Seasoning (recipe here) or Garlic Pepper, too taste
- 1-2 tablesppons of butter for sautéing
- Place the meatballs in a prepared deep, baking pan or dish, set aside
- Turn the oven on to 350 degrees to preheat
- In a smaller sauce pan prepare the gravy: add the beef broth & wine...(don't sip too much :) stir in the dry gravy mix, simmer on low stiring occasionally ...When blended, bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer
- In a fry pan, Saute the garlic and onions in 1-2 tablespoons of butter, season to taste with the garlic pepper seasoning. When completely cooked, add to the gravy mixture and mix well.
- Next, pour the gravy over the meatballs and place in the heated oven. Bake until cooked, *Use the baking guide on the meatball package.