Author:The CattleQueen at PineCreekStyle
- 3 large Avocado's; peel, pit and mash in a large bowl.
- Add juice of one lime and blend well.
- Fold in:
- 1 teaspoon of Salt,
- 1/2 cup of chopped fine Onion,
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro (fresh or prepared)
- 1 teaspoon of minced Garlic,
- 2 Roma Totatoes, seeded and cut into small pieces,
- 1 pinch of ground Cayenne Pepper.
- Mash and mix all ingredients together, blending well.
- Chill covered in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
Serve as a dip or garnish...