Cowgirl BoHo Crochted Necklace
- Crochet thread, #10, brown
- Beading Needle
- Crochet hook, size 2.75 or a little larger
- Assorted beads, about 90-96 small beads, assorted sizes & colors
- Leave about 10 inches of thread, unworked
- String on the beads using the beading needle
- Chain 5-6 chains of thread...stop and tie a single knot on the start od the chain, leaving a long (10") tail of thread on the end...
- On the next chain crochet, include one bead in the chain, chain 3 to 4 more single chains
- Repeat step #4 until all beads are included in the crocheted chain.
- After the last bead is included, chain 5-6 chains (see step #3)...
- Thread the two finished ends through a bead ( I used a flat one) and finish off by tying in a double knot. leave the long strands...next....
- Double the necklace, making it a two strand necklace. Taking the long, end strands, tie the pieces together, close to the closure/ending. Add a single bead to each ending and tie off in a knot.
- Trim the extra strands off. Necklace is finished