Our daughter Tara from Trendy Treehouse came over for dinner last night and brought this Cheese dip, a recipe she had gotten from a friend....It was delicious..We think you will like it too!
Featured at PineCreekStyle
- 1 - 8 ounce package of Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2/3 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 cup of Smoked Gouda Cheese, grated
- 6 green onions, including stalks, slice thin
- 1 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated small (the Kraft brand grated/powdered style is perfect)
- Mix together the first 2 ingredients. Cream together well.
- Fold in remaining ingredients and combine well.
- Place in the refridgerator for at least a couple of hours, letting the ingredients meld together.