German Chocolate Cookies
Assembled by : The CattleQueen @ PineCreekStyle
- 1 bag of Chocolate Chips Ahoy
- 1 can of Pecan frosting
- 1/2 cup of chopped pecans
- 1 cup of Milk Chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of milk (or what I used....Crown Whiskey..my cookies were for Adults)
- Scant amount of Salt
- 1 tablespoon of butter or olive oil
|Can't get easier than this....And you still look like a baking Queen!|
Assembly & Preparation:
- Frost each cookie with the pecan frosting, set aside
- Mix the chopped pecans with the olive oil, sprinkle with a touch of salt.
- Heat the pecans in the microwave or in a small fry pan to lightly toast, set aside and place on a paper towel
- Slowly melt the chocolate chips on low (on the stove), adding the liquid of choice, until melted & drippy
- Drizzle the melted chocolate chips over the frosted cookies, thin or thick as you desire
- Sprinkle a few salted pecans over the top
- And you are done! Easy Peasy!
These cookies were a hit!