Easy, simple and no cooking! How fun is that....This can be made in minutes!
- 1 package of Little Debbie pies, Cherry flavor
- 1 can of white or pink frosting
- 1 tube of blood red frosting
- Red food dye, if you bought white frosting to tint
- Mason jars, small with lids
- Break the pies (1 or 2) into pieces and place in the bottom of the clean jar
- Put pink frosting on top in a circular motion or in squiggles to look like a brain
- Squeeze some blood red frosting on top of the "brains" , creating bloody brains....