Let the Holiday recipes begin...This homemade liqueur is simple and may be used in many different dishes & cocktails... This recipe has been viewed and pinned hundreds of times! Worth the pinning...YUM!
from The CattleQueen Cooks at PineCreekStyle
- 1 - 750 ml of white Tequila (or Vodka, our choice)
- 2 cups of Pomegranate juice
- 1 cup of water
- 2 cups of sugar
- Combine the juice, water & sugar in a large stock pot. Bring to a boil. Gently boil for 5-7 minutes while slowly stirring , until the sugar dissolves .
- Remove from heat and cool completely .
- Pour together the cooled juice mixture and the tequila (or vodka) into a large vessel.
- Place in a cool dark area for about 10 days so the flavors meld together.
- This recipe doubles nicely
Serve your Holiday Dishes with Style...