-

Friday, October 2, 2015

Halloween Decor...

Still Working on our Halloween Decor.....This post shows the finishing touches of the hall, stairs & living room.
 Love how my floating witch hats turned out in my stairwell! The Peacock colors are beautiful! Kind of a Harry Potter look.....Directions for the floating hats are found below!
Gussied Up for Halloween!
 The details on the hats add to the decor....This one has a large spider, the others have feathers and bows with plastic spiders on their netting....See the directions for all the details.
 Simple directions and quick to put together. Great results..simply hang the hats from the tips of the hats with the clear, stretch style jewelry string!....
 Witchey in Waiting...!
 Found these Pillows at TJ Maxx for the living room couches. Love them!
 This is my upstairs hallway that can be seen from the stairwell...found the Pillow (Love it...found on a  FB page) at my friend Kathy's store "All About U". She's on Facebook, & has women's clothing & home decor! Great Store! Visit her page today & Say... "HI" from NeeCee!
And last, but not least....My version of the Melting Witch....or should I say shrinking witch.... :))))
She's simple and adorable....directions on the photo!
Have a wonderful Halloween ....Well, the Kitchen is my next stop, it will have a Day of the Day Death theme!
 photo photo-12_zpsb1f5b574.jpgXO

No comments :