from the CattleQueen aka PineCreekStyle
- One package of pre made chocolate chip cookie dough, slightly softened
- One box of Brownie mix, including the ingredients on the box, mine called for 1 egg & 1/3 cup of oil along with 3 tablespoons of water. Read directions & see the photo below...
- 12 snicker squares...I use Peanut butter, cut diagonally, in half into 24 pieces
- In a greased muffin tin (12 muffin pan) place one softened cookie dough on the bottom.
- Mix the brownie 's together as directed on the box, using the ingredients called for on that box. Place 1 heaping tablespoon of uncooked brown dough on top of the cookie dough.
- Next, place 1/2 of the candy square on top of the the brownie dough
- In a preheated oven, cook the Bewitching Brownies according to the cooking directions on the brownie box. Check the brownies for done-ness a few minutes before the a looted time to cook. they may finish cooking before that mentioned time.
- Let cool for 15 minutes and remove from the pan.
- Serve Makes 24 brownies, * (You may use large size muffin tins, just double the cookie & brownie doughs, & 6 candy bars, which will make 12 large brownies)
Oh my.....Yummy....Everyone loved these treats!
Enjoy the Yum with Style....