|A taste of Heaven, Pumpkin Snickerdoodles, Semi-Homemade from PineCreekStyle|
Author: The CattleQueen Cooks @ PineCreekStyle
- 1 box of Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix
- 1 cube of butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of powdered vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin spice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup of canned pumpkin puree
- 1 Cinnamon packet from the cookie mix, set aside
- 1/4 cup of white sugar to blend with the cinnamon packet for sugar dusting the cookies, set aside
- Cream together, the egg, softened butter, powdered vanilla, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin spice
- Blend in the dry cookie mix and blend well
- Batter will be soft, chill in the freezer for a half hour or so
- Set oven at 375 degrees
- Prepare the Cinnamon packet & white sugar, blending together in a small bowl for sugar dusting
- Scoop tablespoon size cookie batter and drop into the Cinnamon Sugar mixture and cover roll completely with sugar
- Place cookie ball onto a parchment lined or prepared cookie sheet, 9-12 per sheet
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, let cool for 1-2 minutes and remove to a cooling rack
This recipe doubles well. The Cookies are light, easy and tastes heavenly!
Cooking Tip: Freeze any left over pumpkin puree into ice cube or larger trays, when frozen pop out of the tray and place in small marked & dated freezer bags. You can use these cubes for other baking, sauces, etc. My frozen cubes, measure 7 tablespoons per cube. Simply fill one cube with water & measure (as a guide) before freezing the pumpkin puree cube for later use.
The kitchen smelled like heaven for hours...absolutely perfect for a beautiful fall day!
|The kitchen smells heavenly when you bake this Semi-Homeade Pumpkin Snickerdoodle from PineCreekStyle|
|Wow, I'm in Heaven! Incrediable Taste from this Semi-Homade Cookie!|