-

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Vintage Lamp Shabby & Renewed....


The minute I saw her, I knew she was coming home with me....I found her last year, and knew I could renew her soul! So happy she turned out as I had envisioned . She will be making her public  debut at a wedding later this spring. Her permanent home will be in my PineCreekStyle Office!

I used torn sheets, muslin and lace for the lampshade. And added Christmas ornaments (found at TJ Maxx) for the crystals, which add a beautiful sparkle to her!

Posting on Pinterest under PineCreekStyle...Please Love & Share her today!

I'm in love with my renewed lamp!

She's full of sparkle & bling with her crystals.

Love my newest office decor....

The lamp shade and the fob on the top
She Stands on a beautiful base....


Her former self!

Love my new lamp and her new found beauty!
 photo photo-12_zpsb1f5b574.jpg

No comments :