Simple, quick and bursting with flavor !
The CattleQueen Cooks
- 1 large , yellow heirloom tomato, washed and lived into 4 thick rounds, Chop remaining pieces for garnish
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/8 cup of roasted & salted sunflower seeds, divided for garnish
- 2 slices of fresh Mozzarella Cheese, one per salad
- Salad dressing, store bought Tomato Vinaigrette, as desired
- On a salad place, layer the tomato & mozzarella
- Garnish the top of the salad with remaining chopped tomato, sliced green onions and sunflower seeds.
- Drizzle the desired amount of dressing across the top of salad. Then salt & pepper to taste.