-

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Dressing for an Afternoon Event...

Recently, Ornery & I attended a function honoring a longtime friend in the Livestock Industry. It was held in the afternoon at an old retro theater in a neighboring town....The event was part of the kick off events for the Redding Rodeo...Here is what I wore....
 

Black Tee with two hem lengths from Chico's, Jeresy , Cheveron Pantsfrom JC Penney's, Black, Born Sandals, Fresh Water Pearl Earrings bought in Hawaii, Fresh Water Pearl Ring, Hawaii & Fresh Water Pearl Pendant fro TJ Maxx.
 I love finding key jewelry pieces that belong together....I tend to not have a lot of jewelry, but classic key pieces that I wear often and for years & years!


 A simplistic outfit that generated a flood of compliments....What's in your Closet? Make a statement today!

A few photos from the event for Ellington!


Have a beautiful day.....
 photo photo-12_zpsb1f5b574.jpgXO

No comments :