-

Monday, June 6, 2016

Beautiful Vintage Tin Repurposed with Style

While at a local Vintage Show & Sale a few months ago....I found the perfect Vintage accent piece for my Guest Room....Take a closer look at Artist,  Maggie Hendrickson Andersen's beautiful creation.... I'm in LOVE!
 The entrance wall into my guest room. LOVE!
 The details are beautiful and creative...I love Maggie's work!
 A welcoming sign to all guests who grace our home.

                                                                    Vintage tin repurposed.
Again.....I am in Love with this beautiful handiwork of Maggie's...She is talented & creative!
                     I love the mixed textures she uses in her work!

 This needle work also hangs on the Guest Room wall. I wrote this when my Granny left for Heaven. She is always with me, heart & soul...I am her mini me...I miss her dearly and it's been well over 28 years....

 photo photo-12_zpsb1f5b574.jpg

No comments :