-

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Comfort for a Busy Day...What the CattleQueen Wears

For the last month I have been extremely busy...which means...get town-ready quick! Last minute plans changed & added. Tight time frames, have dictated my life lately. Simplicity has paid off! Especially since the weather has turned hot and humid, very quickly.....We are NOT accustom to HUMID! YUCK! Here is my throw together outfit....In five minutes I was out the door!

My top is made in the USA by "Click", 100% linen. I love the big pocket on front of the shirt. A perfect place to throw my keys and lip gloss when on the go. :)))
The jeans are "Joe's"...so comfy!!!
Sandals are Roman Style from "Born"....
I added some gold jewelry and my garnet ring....I was ready and gone in a flash!
*The blouse was found at one of my favorite stores in Red Bluff (also on Facebook ), Discover Earth Eco Boutique, dear friend Mary Jayne (along with her sales staff) is amazing at pairing her customers with just the right outfit!The pants were from Macy's and the shoes were found at TJ Maxx.





















Morning and afternoon photos....A full day of errands. A quick trip home and NO time to change......I was on the run to an early dinner for my nephew's 8th grade graduation.....WHEW... long day, short on time!

 photo photo-12_zpsb1f5b574.jpgXO

No comments :