I am reposting this recipe due to a few requests....This recipe has had well over a THOUSAND hits! It is great for camping, cabins, ranch gatherings, family reunions, summer lazy or busy days! It cooks all day, and is so very tender...One pot makes several different recipes!
The easiest dinner ever! A great meal when your family is tight on time!
Crock pot Pulled Pork Done Right!
from Pine Creek Style
- 1large pork tenderloin
- 1 large jar of Enchilada sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 bunch of cilantro , chopped, for cooking
- 1/4 bunch of chopped cilantro for topping.
- 1 heaping tablespoon of prepared (jarred) garlic
- 1 large can of mild green chills or jalapenos , chopped and drained
- Seasonings: Cumin & Pine Creeks Styles (See recipe here) seasoning or garlic pepper to taste.
- 2 tablespoons of flour mixed with some enchilada sauce, to help thicken, add to the crock pot.
Place everything into the crock pot (see the placement order below) and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
2. Spices & veggies
3. Pour the enchilada sauce over the top and blend gently, including the flour mixture to help thicken.
Shred the cooked pork with two forks and mix well.
Serve in Taco Shells with Cilantro, Cheese & Sour Cream
*We also made Tostadas & Hot Shredded Pork Sandwiches...YUM!
Mmmm...ready to eat! Smells delicious!
Dinner is waiting....
Oh My these are so good!
Serving Dinner with Ease & Style...