Mini Espresso Breakfast Donuts
The CattleQueen Cooks
- 1 cup of German Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 cup of Bisquick mix
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 3/4 cup of brewed coffee, cooled
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon of instant espresso, stir into the hot coffee, then cool
- *Glaze: use a small amount of Powder sugar with very little water. Just enought to make a thick glaze. Chop 1/4 cup of pecans, fine.
- Mix together all Ingredients, except the glaze, blend well
- Prepare donut pans with cooking spray and fill wells equally, half full+
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 325 degrees in a preheated oven
- Make the glaze whiledonuts are cooking.
- After the donuts are cooked, let cool for five minutes. then turn out of the pan.
- While donuts are still warm, drizzle on the glaze and sprinkle with nuts.
Yields : 12-18 mini donuts depending on your pan size. (My decorative, mini donut pan, made 18 mini, fat donuts.)