-

Friday, August 26, 2016

Vintage Dressmaker's Form becomes a Floor Lamp...

I love vintage Dressmaker form's, every seamstress does. I bought this particular one from a very good friend at a local store, Discover Earth Eco Boutique. The finished project came together quickly and goes perfectly in our guest room! Our guest room features the christening pictures of all our grandchildren, our wedding and our parents weddings, A 5 generation of photo, my christening photo, grandma's lipstick holders, a vintage perform bottle, my parents honeymoon luggage and more....

Take a closer look...and don't forget to Check out my friend, Mary Jayne's store, Discover Earth Eco Boutique on FaceBook. Or if you are local, stop by her store and see all of her lovely items for sale at  636 Main Street in Red Bluff, Ca.       Enjoy...


 I love how my new, vintage lamp looks!

 This was my dress form before.....
 And after.....SO simple.... I simply took the back of the dress form apart and re attached it around the new floor lamp I purchased!
 The old fashioned light bulb was a nice finish for the lamp!
 This area is just behind the door in the bedroom......it features one piece of my parents honeymoon suitcases....& of course another dress form from Discover Earth Boutique!
 Dad & Mom on their wedding day...
 Our wedding portrait ....
 Dad and I on my christening day....
 Love my guest room....
 Treasured photos fill the room...
 My grandmother's brush & comb set...
 LOVE...LOVE...LOVE....
 Items from the past with memories to last.....
 The floor lamp before it was assembled....
 Did I say I LOVED this room??? :)))

My five generation photo....honoring my Great Great Grandma Lucy's 100th birthday! I'm the little girl standing on the left....

Just thrilled with my guest room......
 photo photo-12_zpsb1f5b574.jpg XO...Thank you for sharing my post, on Discover Earth Eco Boutique's Facebook page!

No comments :