-

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Banana Split for Breakfast?...

Dad is going to love this breakfast...
I don't care for milk in my cereal....I don't like soggy!
So, I put whip cream on my cereal instead. I started doing this for my grand kids one day when I was out of milk. They loved it and, request it when they come to Nana and Papa's house.  It is as yummy as it looks. This is a fun idea for Dad on Father's Day....
You will need:
Chocolate Cheerio's
A can of Whipped Cream
Banana, Blueberries, Strawberries, Cherries
Sugar sprinkles
Chocolate bar
The recipe:
1/2 banana, split in half, place in the bowl as you would for banana splits
Cheerio's, Chocolate flavor, place in the bowl   
1/2 cup or more of strawberries, washed, sliced, sprinkle splenda or sugar and toss...
Place strawberries on top of the cereal
Next place 1/4 cup of washed blueberries on cereal
Top with Whipped cream
Sprinkle with sugar sprinkles
Shave a little of the Chocolate bar on top
Then top with a cherry
Now this is GOOD! ... Enjoy with Style...NeeCee Signature

No comments :