-

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Manners and the Subway....

I was working on my blog in California from the ranch. The TV was on. The mere mention of MANNERS caught my ear! Jay Shells, an artist, was being interviewed on Fox News. They were showcasing his "Subway Etiquette"....awesome idea! He says it like it is...GOOD for him. We have lost the art of using our manners, everyday, 365/24/7. Maybe his signs will help bring some of us back to where we need to be? You could only hope!
*Photo's from Google Images
Google Jay Shells to find his subway artwork...
NYC Subway Car
Great Advice...
Signs of the Times teaching Style.....







2 comments :

Kori said...

I've seen these before! Too fun! Hope you're well NeeCee! I'd love to have you link up with me for "Flirting With Temptation Thursday," come check it out!

I'm also having a great giveaway where you can win a $50 gift card to Victoria's Secret that ends Friday! Have a fabulous night doll!

www.blondeepisodes.com

Kori xoxo

Tara said...

These signs are great.