-

Thursday, March 21, 2013

My Easter Chicks Laid Eggs TableScape/Decor

My Easter Chicks laid Eggs this year! I wanted to use something other than ALL bunnies in my kitchen this year for Easter...
 As many of you know...I have chickens & roosters in my Kitchen year round! 
*(Much to my Cattlemen Husband's dismay! Heehee)
My Grandparents & Great-Grandparents had a chicken ranch & farmed. They (my chickens) do remind me of the fun we would have at the ranch as kids. 
*(Shhh...Hubby says the word RANCH & CHICKENS shouldn't be in the same sentence! A True COW MAN!). 
We kids loved to gather eggs in the hen house and help with....WELL..."processing" the chickens for DINNER!!!
"The plucking was NOT so much fun!"
BUT I digressed... BACK to the post....
 Chargers at the head's of the table
 Our Easter TableScape...
 He's HAPPY being the center of attention!
 Farm Fresh table setting
 The view from the other side
 I love the faux eggs in the ceramic egg crates
 Simplistic & Clean...Not too cluttered
Just what I wanted this year!
 My ceramic Egg Crates up close...
 He's still proud! :)
 I added a few white bunnies here & there
This bunny is on the right side of the china hutch...
This bunny is on the left side china hutch
 This wire bunny is placed in front of our kitchen fireplace
 My Chicks & their Rooster on the kitchen fireplace mantel
AND, Last BUT not least...My Large White Bunny playing in the Garden Patch on top of my Kitchen bar.
Have a Wonderful Easter Season full of Family, Friends & Style... 
NeeCee Signature

No comments :