-

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Pretty Bobbles...

I recently started making Jewelry again...
Such Pretty Little Bobbles...
The layout for a new necklace...
My lighting is off on some of my photos...It was late and I needed to get this post finished! 
Sorry :(
This is MY Favorite...
In one day, while wearing this necklace, I received 10 compliments!
"Well... THAT was NICE!"
 Shadows... :( 
I love the colors of this set! 
It would look striking with a white shirt or dress!
I love making ONE-Of-A-Kind Pieces!
 A photo of my messy work & play area! 
Purple
Amethist Quartz & Crystals in memory of My Dad
Blue Hues:
Agates, Crystals & Silver
Bronze Concho enhanced with Polished Rocks & Bronze Crystals
I love the Earth Tone Colors...
Lovely with Clothing in Browns, Whites or Creams
The Orange & Reddish Brown Colors mixed with Bronze Crystals looks amazing together. So good, I made TWO! 
This necklace also received TONS compliments! 
The photo doesn't do it justice!
Cha-Cha's Necklace...I made this for a grand daughter & her upcoming birthday!
 Silver with Gold Vein Turquoise Cross Necklace
I was asked to make a couple of necklaces for a donation at a School Ham Dinner & Auction (for the Grandkids). I named this one;
"Ready for the Rodeo"
The Necklace, Earrings & Ring were in the "Silent Auction"...the Winner of the Winning Bid was a very happy Girl!!! 
This was the other Necklace donated for the School Ham Dinner & Auction. It was named for my Dad, his birthstone color & cancer ribbon color were...PURPLE!
"For the Love of Hurley"
A necklace & bracelet set. It was won in the raffle drawing.
 The woman who WON, LOVES Purple!!! 
Another Happy Camper... :)
 This necklace is Stunning! It has brought some very lovely compliments too! AND has only been seen in the photographs!
I love this Necklace's Style! It really makes a statement!
A work in progress; I am searching for Black Crystals to add into the mix...
See Below the Sun catchers I made too...


I Love to Play with Jewels...
These sun catchers look amazing hanging in the window!
Stay tune to the Blog...Our Anniversary is coming soon! 
One of these necklaces will be offered for the Anniversary Drawing! 
*Details to be announced soon!
Always wear Your Jewelry with Style...
NeeCee Signature

5 comments :

Ana Love Craft said...

So beautiful! Love all your stone jewelry! Thanks so much for sharing. Would love to have you visit me sometime.
Have a fabulous week!
Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

NeeCee said...

Thank you Ana.....i enjoy putting together new designs.....I will visit you soon...thanks so much for stopping by my blog....hope to see you again....Do everything with Style, NeeCee

Tara said...

Love them all mom! Pinned this post! ;)

Unknown said...

Love the designs! Great color choices!

NeeCee said...

Thank you Tara & Faith! Just finished two necklaces that turned out awesome for a cousin & grand daughter....I will have to share those soon! Have a stylish weekend....NeeCee