-

Friday, April 26, 2013

Our Breakfast Nook...

Our NEW Breakfast Nook...
 I was at TJ Maxx...YESTERDAY! I had seen these chairs about a month ago...FELL in LOVE with them....BUT they were SOLD!
SOooo...Yesterday I went in the store...AND...
There they were, sitting as PRETTY as they pleased! 
I could NOT pass them up! They were exactly what I had been wanting.
No second thoughts....They were in my CAR!
Whoo-Hoo....I was happy!
 I have a large window seat area. I have had this area decorated several different ways...
I bought this table from my parents last year...I intended to place it here! (But, our remodeling has taken longer than I planned.)
SO...When I saw these chairs....Viola....A New Breakfast Nook popped into my head!
 This solid Oak table is beautiful....
 With the table placed in the window seat area...we are able to have an intimate area for dining, dessert, cards, coffee...etc.
But if needed, we can add the leaves to the table and use the window seat area for extra seating.
"My Dad LOVED his Coffee & Hawaii, these chairs remind me of him." 
He would have enjoyed having a "Cup of Joe" in these chairs!
 I had the perfect Rooster for the centerpiece!
 Simple & Natural...These chargers are perfect for the table, blending in yet protecting the table from harm.
 I just finished before posting! 
With everything in place...it is ready & waiting for my morning cup of coffee! 
 I wish I could share another pot of coffee with My Dad!
Just one more pot of coffee... :)
Love My New Breakfast Nook!
Having My Coffee & Remembering Dad with Style...
NeeCee Signature


I was with Dad & his Coffee Buddies one Morning, and as his friends were leaving...he leaned over and told me in a very quite yet serious voice....
"A Cup of Coffee may Solve the World's Problems... BUT, What's More IMPORTANT... IT Seals a Friendship!"
HurleyL.Barber@2010





5 comments :

Unknown said...

Ok tears to my eyes! And your nook looks fantastic!

NeeCee said...

Thank you.....you are so sweet! Xoxox, NeeCee

Tara said...

Great post Mom! <3 XOXO

NeeCee said...

Thank you Tara...xoxo Mama NeeCee

NeeCee said...

Thank you Tara...xoxo Mama NeeCee