-

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Wash your Car with Woolite...

I wash MY CAR with WOOLITE...
Yes, Woolite the laundry soap! It's gentle yet cuts the grime.
I have been doing this for years.....It gets my car SUPER clean!
Super Squeaky CLEAN!
 I fill my clean bucket half way with water. Then I add a cap full of Woolite! THEN...if I want more water...I add more!
I do that to prevent too many suds! You don't really need all those bubbles.

 Look at that RAG....YUCK....Woolite is Awesome! 
Couple of swipes and VIOLA, CLEAN!!!
 See how nasty that was? A swish & a swipe and its clean!
 Ewww....Dirty! The bugs come right off with Woolite & water....
 When you use Woolite to wash glass, it creates a sheeting action....
If you wash your car in the shade or before the sun is too hot....you WILL NOT have to dry the windows! They WILL dry spotless! The car too!
 WHOO-HOO...
This car is Squeaky Clean! You can see the garages reflection in the window!
 "She is looking pretty"
 Just LOOK at that Shine! Bugs, Grease and Road grime come off quick with Woolite!
Showing-Off My Clean Car with Style...

4 comments :

Amber ~ The French Pressed Home said...

I tried this on our own trucks and it works AWESOME!! My husband's work truck was actually growing mildew from not being washed in months and it took it right off. Brake dust too. I washed both our trucks three weeks ago and they are still very clean. I shared this on my FB page with your blog link!

NeeCee said...

Amber...Thank you for the lovely comment! You were so sweet for sharing! Thank you so much! I LOVE washing our vehicles with Woolite! It is amazing how it works! Have a wonderful evening full of Style... XO,NeeCee **Don't forget to try it on your house windows too!

Jerry said...

This is great....did you rinse off the car before or after using the woolite.
Thanks,
Kay

NeeCee said...

Yes, I did rinse...the woolite leaves it squeaky clean! NeeCee