-

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Little Touches to the Laundry Room...

So....I was at a friends store, "All about U" , and I saw this sign!
Loved it, bought it!
 Her store is awesome, it's located in the Central Valley... 
a little town called Denair!
She's on Main Street...stop by and see her if you are in town! 
You won't be disappointed.
 I LOVE it! It was perfect for my laundry room!
I had been looking for a laundry room sign....
I found one at Target!
 Perfect for over the storage closet!
 A close up of the wall above the closet! ....
I still LOVE my Old World Style Painting on the walls... 
*(see Here how & why I painted the walls this way!) 
The removable wall sign I found...
 The directions are so easy...
 Removing the backing
 Placing the sign on the wall...
 Using the credit card size plastic to secure the sign to the wall...
 Quick & Easy....done in no time
 Small touches add so much to a room...
I love the rack I found at a thrift store...perfect for what I wanted & needed!
My little cast iron mouse... too cute!
Small Touches of Style...
NeeCee Signature

No comments :