-

Friday, July 19, 2013

Excited to Share My Posts...

Today is my first day contributing my posts for my daughter Tara's Blog...Trendy Treehouse! I hope you stop by her Blog *(see her Button on the right) say hello. Even become a member if you wish.
Trendy Treehouse
Below is our daughter Tara and her family... 
Read all about her... Here
I have posted "Our Birthday Cake" the post was originally written for my Dad who had recently passed away. The updated post includes a new birthday wish to our son Todd & his wife Rae, who's birthdays are this weekend and 3 days apart!!!
Our Birthday Cake...
"Apples, Peaches, Pears & Plums"
find the recipe in my Search engine to the right...
Monday you will find  "This Lamps Rules", posted at Trendy Treehouse...
A new addition to our grandson's bedroom decor!
A very easy and quick project...

I was excited to be invited to post weekly at Tara's blog....I hope you will enjoy reading the posts as much as I enjoyed writing them!
We have a busy schedule this weekend...the grand kids have the County Fair this week, and we also have a Wedding to attend!
BUSY~BUSY....
Pop over and visit my Face book & Pinterest Pages this weekend or drop me a line...Love hearing from YOU!
Have a wonderful Weekend full of Style & Fun...
NeeCee Signature

No comments :