-

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July 4th TableScape...

Happy 4th of July...
TableScape
 I hope everyone has a Happy & Safe 4th of July!
 I use jars for my drinking glasses and filled them with Red, White & Blue plastic silverware, Stars & Stripes napkins and Striped Retro-Paper Straws. 
I have used the Milk bottles for other Tablescapes in the past....
So "Retro Traditional"!
I found these plates at a local store....M &M's Bits & Piece's... 
they are too cute.....
They may be used for any of the Red, White & Blue Holidays!
I also used small Bubble's jars for my name plates.... 
The kids love the bubbles!
We bought the cute signs at JoAnne's for 70% off...
Whoo-Hoo for the Red, White & Blue!
The colorful star confetti throughout the table looks like fireworks going off! AND... they help blend in the colorful bubbles bottles around the table!
The friends who have seen the Table LOVED the bright Colors mixed with the red, white & blue.
Very Festive....
A Very Festive 4th of July Table with Style...
NeeCee Signature

No comments :