-

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fall TableScape...

Time for a Fall TableScape...
 Fall has rushed right in...
 The leaves are just starting to change here...
 I LOVE all of the seasons...
 I'm always ready for a new season to begin...
 Fall is also the start of Comfort Food season...YUM!
  I had everything on hand to set my table, no new purchases were made.
 I love to blend and place my belongings together in new ways....
 Creating a new look with loved items...
 I love classic items that stand the test of time with style...
 This is a large centerpiece, yet it is low enough to see over the top while sitting...
 I have placed this centerpiece all over the house. I will move it again soon as halloween approaches....possibly into the  living room.
 My twig pumpkins have been around a while too! I added a couple of fall leaves and placed them near the kitchen door.
 A few acorns have been placed here & there....
Welcome to Fall with Style...
NeeCee Signature

No comments :